Sunday, March 1, 2009
We are off again.
Tuesday we left for Portland, Oregon. I am doing a workshop in Portland. One of my former students is in charge of the Speech-Language Pathology Program in Forest Grove, Oregon. She has invited me to come up each year and present a couple of days to her group. It has been a nice experience. This time we just took it easy when I wasn't doing workshops. We ate our meals in the hotel. It was one of those that provides a nice breakfast and an evening snack. On Thursday morning we awoke to snow. It was the kind that was gone by noon. But it was fun to have our day in the snow. We left on Friday morning and headed to Arizona. We will spend a couple of weeks here working on the final details of dad's estate. It is hard to go to Arizona right now because it evokes such strong feelings. But while I am sad about his passing, the feelings are of love and caring and so that is nice.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Dad I'm a little sad I'm not on your blog list. First you kick me off the family Sam's Club Membership and now this...ouch that cuts me deep. Just kidding, kind of, I LOVE YOUR GUTS
Post a Comment