Sunday, June 15, 2008

Saturday, June 14

Today started with a jog. Amy, Michelle and I went jogging. I really love the opportunity to go jogging with my daughters. Amy and I go almost every Saturday and Sunday. It is great. I have gone occasionally with Lisa and did it with Nicole when we were in Utah. Jogging is good for me mentally and physically and I really enjoy it.

Today, all of the girls went to a shower in Denton for Stevie. The baby is due in the next few weeks. Lori, Marika, Amy, Nicole and Carolyn drove to Denton together. Lisa was already up there. The shower was given by a friend of Stevie's in Denton. The girls all said that the shower was really nice and that the refreshements were wonderful. Stevie got a lot of nice girl things for their first girl. All the girls commented on how fun it was. They took a couple of pictures that I am including.



1 comment:

Stevie said...

It was so fun to have everyone there, and I really appreciate it, especially with such a long drive!